How to make an extraordinary presentation:
1) Tell the truth.
2) Tell it with a story.
3) Tell the story with pictures.
I distilled twenty years of my own presentations into this book, from Google talks to the NSA, from Kraft Foods to Boeing, from IDEO to the White House. I introduce an entirely new set of simple tools that guarantee your presentation will be extraordinary in any setting.
Whether you’re a confident speaker or a constant worrier (I’m both), I’ll show you how to:
- Know your audience before you meet them
- Nail your message through a clear storyline
- Create simple pictures in minutes
- Learn not to worry
And I’ll help you master the three fundamental rules:
- When we tell the truth, we connect with our audience, we become passionate, and we find self-confidence.
- When we tell a story, we make complex concepts clear, we make ideas unforgettable, and we include everyone.
- When we use pictures, people see exactly what we mean, we captivate our audience’s mind, and we banish boredom.
From nailing your opening lines to leaving a lasting impression, you’ll soon be giving the performance of a lifetime . . . time after time.