May 29 event update: I still have 5 seats available in London and 4 seats available in Berlin. I really want you to have one of those seats, so I’m offering a last-minute special savings of £/€ 150.
Enter the coupon code BLACKPEN when you register and pay only £/€ 645. (Regular £/€ 795.)
London June 13: http://www.regonline.com/napkinacademy_london_2013
Berlin June 18: http://www.regonline.com/napkinacademy_berlin_2013
See you there!
Become a master visual-thinker!
- Think faster.
- Communicate more clearly.
- Solve complex problems.
- See the invisible.
I’ve trained thousands of businesspeople around the world to become master visual-thinkers. Following the sold-out success of my 2012 Amsterdam event, let’s continue the visual magic in Europe. Join me at London’s Novotel Paddington Hotel or Berlin’s Hotel Concorde for a full day of drawing, thinking, sharing, and inspiration.
The cost for the full day in London is £795 and Berlin is €795 . (Early bird special: Register for London before April 15, 2013 and save £100 OR Register for Berlin before April 15, 2013 and save €100! Only £/€695 for this limited time.) Your fee includes:
- 8 hours of intense, hands-on visual training.
- The Back of the Napkin Expanded Edition book.
- Personal whiteboard, pen, & erasure.
- Excellent lunch.
- True insight, useful tools, & real-world exercises.
In this fun, engaging, and inspiring seminar, we’ll cover:
- The essentials of visual-thinking.
- How to leverage visual cognition in business.
- Use the visual-thinking toolkit for discovery & decision-making.
- How to clarify and persuade with pictures.
This is the full-day version of the seminar I have delivered at Microsoft, Boeing, Google, Gap, Kraft, Philips, Siemens, Intel, the United States Senate, and the White House.