Become a master visual-thinker!
- Think faster.
- Communicate more clearly.
- Solve complex problems.
- See the invisible.
I’ve trained thousands of businesspeople in the USA and Asia to become master visual-thinkers. Now I’d like to share the visual magic with you in Europe. Join me at Amsterdam’s magnificent Mövenpick Hotel City Centre for a full day of drawing, thinking, sharing, and inspiration.
- 8 hours of intense, hands-on visual training.
- The Back of the Napkin Expanded Edition book.
- Personal whiteboard, pen, & erasure.
- Excellent lunch.
- True insight, useful tools, & real-world exercises.
(Please note that 21% Dutch VAT must be collected on all registrations.)
In this fun, engaging, and inspiring seminar, we’ll cover:
- The essentials of visual-thinking.
- How to leverage visual cognition in business.
- Use the visual-thinking toolkit for discovery & decision-making.
- How to clarify and persuade with pictures.
This is the full-day version of the seminar I have delivered at Microsoft, Boeing, Google, Gap, Kraft, Philips, Siemens, Intel, the United States Senate, and the White House.
This will be my only trip to Europe this year, so I’d love to see you there! Register now.