It’s been ten years since I started writing The Back of the Napkin, beginning a small revolution in business visualization.
Since that time, I’ve delivered 700 speeches, classes, and projects to 180 clients. Along the way, I’ve learned a few things:
- People love pictures, and the simplest pictures work the best.
- With 3 minutes practice, anyone can draw.
- Whoever draws the clearest picture wins.
Now, I want to share everything I’ve learned with you in my new book, Draw To Win—which is officially available today!
Draw To Win is ten short chapters long. Each chapter introduces and explains one of the Ten Commandments of pictures: why you need to be visual, how to draw your ideas quickly, and what pictures work best in different situations.
It really comes down to this:
- If you want to lead, you should draw more.
- If you want to sell, you must draw more.
- If you want to innovate, just draw faster.
As I’ve said before, if you want to be in today’s conversation, you need to be visual. Draw To Win shows you how. Line-by-line.
For all those who have already pre-ordered the book or will do so today—THANK YOU! I have one additional ask, help support today’s launch in one of the following ways:
I look forward to seeing your drawings,